You must be a member of Oregon First to access these services.
Below is the login for the Oregon First Knowledge Compendium, or KC. This is where you can search for articles on how to write an oil tank decommissioning clause so it properly protects your buyers, or find Oregon First logo files and flyer templates, or download pamphlets to give your seller clients to help them comply with Oregon’s smoke or carbon monoxide detector laws, etc. It’s a treasure trove of information for all kinds of situations that come up in our industry.
Below is a link to access the accounts of your clients and customers who have signed up with you to receive updates of properties as they come on the market. Be sure to use the bottom login box; the top one is for company-wide administration.
Below is a link to access the FREE digital signature program that all Oregon First agents get when they sign up with us. It benefits you and your clients by making it fast and easy for them to sign documents. It’s online, so it can be used anywhere, from any computer or mobile device.
Oregon First has created a Google Group for all our agents so they can communicate easily with each other. We call it havesandwants. This is where you can learn from, and share knowledge with, your fellow agents. Get referrals to good electricians, mortgage brokers, movers, inspectors, etc. Offer to hold someone’s listing open for them. Find out what other people’s experiences were with a particular auction site or bank in a short sale situation.
- Post to havesandwants by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search the havesandwants database at havesandwants.oregonfirst.com
There are a few rules to remember when using havesandwants:
- You log in with your Oregon First email account, Gmail, or a personal Google account for the email address you use with havesandwants.
- When you answer someone’s question, remember to use “Reply All”. That way, your information gets sent back to havesandwants and helps grow our database of agent knowledge.
- Please don’t post about charities or school events. We want to keep this about real estate business, only.
- Whether you are looking for a vendor or recommending one, be sure to include the general location where the vendor works or needs to work.
Your Oregon First Email Account
Oregon First gives all our agents their own personalized Oregon First email address. The address is always oregonfirst.com/firstnamelastname. There is no charge for this service, and agents are advised to keep separate email addresses for personal and business matters.
- Check your email at mail.oregonfirst.com.
- If you prefer to use your Oregon First email account from a software application on your computer or mobile device instead of going to a web location, but you’re not sure how to set that up on your own, Nick Gantt, 503-352-7008, can help you with this. He’s our Agent Service Coordinator, specializing in helping Oregon First agents with technology related problems.
Transaction Management Platform
Oregon First uses an online transaction management system that allows you to access all your files from any computer. Since it contains a free digital signature function, your transactions can be completely paper-free, depending on the comfort level of your clients. This system also automates including emails and texts into the official file, and keeps track of all file related discussions you have with your managing broker.
Other Resources for Our Agents
Continuing Education Calendar
Our Continuing Education Calendar is available to all agents. Note that we have continuing education classes going on throughout the week, including Saturdays. These classes are FREE and almost always count toward your license renewal.
Use Any Oregon First Office
Oregon First agents may use any of our Oregon First locations. To gain access on evenings or weekends, go into the office during normal business hours (9 to 5, Monday through Friday) to introduce yourself and pick up a key.
All Oregon First offices have wireless Internet service. Your Front Desk Manager has the password. If you need help setting up our wireless account on your laptop or mobile device, call our Agent Service Coordinator Nick Gantt, at 503-352-7008.
When you have questions about real estate paperwork or practices, you call your managing broker. But what if you need flyers, or have questions about using our paperless transaction management system, or need assistance getting your laptop to work with the office printer?