Special FREE class for new agents, or used agents who want to brush up on the basics.
- What do you and your buyer need to know if there is an underground oil tank?
- What are some other typical environmental hazards?
- What do you and your buyer need to know if there’s a wood stove on the property?
- What about Mold?
- What is the law on Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms?
- What types of things do sellers NOT have to disclose about death, crime, and neighborhood issues?
- What’s an aggregate site?
- What do you need to tell your buyer clients about Short Sale properties?
- How about bank owned properties?
Taught by Oregon First’s owner and president, Mickey Lindsay.
Earns two credit hours, but not part of the Advanced Real Estate Practices Class each new agent has to take before their first renewal. These Saturday classes are designed to prepare you for the real-life practice of helping buyers buy homes, and helping sellers sell homes.
Earn an hour toward your license renewal for free with Oregon First’s president, Mickey Lindsay.
Today, we’ll discuss the most recent Case-Shiller numbers and more generally what the Case-Shiller Index is.
Then we’ll take a look at how the OAR Legal Hotline has answered some of the same sorts of questions as we’ve been answering in our You Be The Principal Broker series. This should be interesting since there are always differences of opinion or experience that lead to slightly different answers or different emphases.
Then, if there’s time, we’ll look at PMAR’s most recent version of Best Practices.
Class is free and earns one hour toward your license renewal. A Zoom link will be sent in an email to all Oregon First, Realtors®, Washington First Properties, and Tiffany Real Property agents.
Free Zoom class with the company president, Mickey Lindsay! Earn an hour toward your license renewal and see some fresh faces.
Today we’ll continue or review of the Oregon Association of Realtors® Legal Hotline answers to some of the questions we’ve been going over in class to see how their take differs from our take; then we’ll go over the new PMAR Best Practices.
Earns 1 hour toward your license renewal. The zoom link goes out via email the night before.
Earn an hour toward your license renewal for free with Oregon First’s president, Mickey Lindsay. Today we’ll be discussing the ins and outs of personal transactions, then we’ll talk about the most recent Oregon Real Estate Agency newsletter article on the dangers of buyer love letters.