Add to Calendar
Earn an hour toward your license renewal for free with Oregon First’s president, Mickey Lindsay.
- Why should we use Oregon’s property disclosure law to get our clients out of deals (if possible), even if the real reason they’re withdrawing is because of financing or the inspection report?
- What if the property is exempt from having to give the property disclosure form—does the buyer get five days to withdraw from being given the exemption notice?
- If our client is exempt from having to give the Property Disclosure form, does that mean they are also exempt from having to give disclosure?
- If I’ve never lived in the property, am I exempt?
- When does the property disclosure period start: is it upon handing over the form, or when all the questions are answered?
- If a buyer discovers there is asbestos on the property, can they withdraw from the deal?
- Does the Sale Agreement give buyers the right to do a final walkthrough?