Add to Calendar
Earn an hour toward your license renewal for free with Oregon First’s president, Mickey Lindsay.
- A review from a few days ago: What do you say to a seller client who wants to counter the buyer with language that says the buyer is purchasing the property “AS-IS, seller to do no repairs”?
- When you represent the buyer, the Sale Agreement tells you to include a form 024 Addendum with your offer if the property has an HOA—but what do you also need to remember to give your buyer client if the property is a townhome?
- What do you advise sellers about when to install smoke and CO detectors and why?
- If the buyer agrees to dispose of an uncertified woodstove, what should we warn them about?
- Does an uncertified wood stove in a detached shop need to be removed and destroyed?
- What do you never, ever, ever, ever, ever assure your clients about Home Warranty plans?