Add to Calendar
September 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Free Zoom class with the company president, Mickey Lindsay! Earn an hour toward your license renewal and see some fresh faces. Here are some of our topics for today:
- What is the difference between the Disclosed Limited Agency Agreement and the Buyer Representation Agreement?
- What’s the main difference between agency relationships created via behavior versus those created with a contract?
- What is the first thing you are supposed to ask everyone you start talking to about real estate?
- Can you work with a buyer who tells you they did sign an exclusive agency contract with another agent, but they fired that agent and want to work with you, instead?
- If you helped that buyer buy a house, who gets the commission, you or the agent the buyer was under contract with?
- What are some examples of contingent sources of funds and how can you make them NOT contingent so your client is more competitive in multiple offer situations?
- What are some of the specific considerations with 401K funds?
- What are the pros and cons of escalation clauses and how should they be structured?
- How should you advise your buyer clients in a multiple offer situations?
- How should you advise your seller clients?
- How would you structure a clause to waive the appraisal contingency? How would that be different than writing a clause that the buyer will make up the difference between the purchase price and a low appraisal. Could you do some combination of both?