Special FREE class for new agents, or used agents who want to brush up on the basics.
- What do you and your buyer need to know if there is an underground oil tank?
- What are some other typical environmental hazards?
- What do you and your buyer need to know if there’s a wood stove on the property?
- What about Mold?
- What is the law on Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms?
- What types of things do sellers NOT have to disclose about death, crime, and neighborhood issues?
- What’s an aggregate site?
- What do you need to tell your buyer clients about Short Sale properties?
- How about bank owned properties?
Taught by Oregon First’s owner and president, Mickey Lindsay.
Earns two credit hours, but not part of the Advanced Real Estate Practices Class each new agent has to take before their first renewal. These Saturday classes are designed to prepare you for the real-life practice of helping buyers buy homes, and helping sellers sell homes.