Special FREE class for new agents, or used agents who want to brush up on the basics.
- What does your buyer client need to do about insurance now, not right before closing?
- What disclosures does the seller want to get to the buyers right away?
- Extra things to track: the fate of the wood stove, smoke and CO detectors
- What if there is a well or septic system?
- What does your buyer need to do about the inspection contingency?
- What do you need to tell your sellers about the buyer’s inspection?
- What happens once the repairs are done?
- What do you need to warn your clients about availability for signing and closing?
- What about keys and utilities?
Taught by Oregon First’s President, Mickey J. Lindsay.
Earns two continuing education credit hours, but not part of the Advanced Real Estate Practices class.