Add to Calendar
FREE and earns one hour toward your license renewal.
- What is the big similarity between the Counter Offer form and the Repair Addenda forms that many agents miss, and how does that similarity get agents in trouble?
- What are some best practices for sellers responding to buyer repair addenda?
- What are some best practices for buyer agents writing repair addenda?
- What are some of the pros and cons of sellers doing work before closing vs. buyers getting a concession to do the repairs themselves after closing?
- What are important considerations as far as the buyer’s lender is concerned (e.g. buyer can’t get cash at closing, buyer can’t get more than 3% of the purchase price in credit, etc.)
Taught by Oregon First managing principal broker, Mickey J. Lindsay.