Did you know that people do not have to have a real estate agent to buy and sell real estate in Oregon? Even if one of the parties in the transaction is represented, that doesn’t mean both of them have to be. The unrepresented party can stay unrepresented throughout the transaction.
At this class, we’ll be looking at the nuts and bolts of dealing with unrepresented parties without increasing your liability by agreeing to be their agent.
- Do you know about the Seller Fee Agreement?
- What do you say when someone you don’t represent asks you for advice?
- What agency disclosures/notices/agreements are you required to give them?
- What does it really mean when an unrepresented buyer says they want you to be their agent when they know you already represent the seller?
- Dance With The One That Brought You
- When a tenant wants to buy from their landlord and they want you to “do the paperwork”.
Special class taught by Oregon First president, Mickey J. Lindsay.
FREE and earns an our toward your license renewal.