Note: it is not necessary to have come to the previous classes in this series.
This is a special FREE classes for new agents, or used agents who want to brush up on the basics.
In this installment of the Sale Agreement series, we’ll be discussing:
- What does Oregon Law have to say about any wood stoves on the property?
- How do Home Warranty plans work?
- Who chooses the escrow company and who pays for it?
- Does the Sale Agreement address Realtor compensation anywhere?
- When does the buyer get their earnest money back and when does the seller get to keep it?
Taught by Oregon First’s managing principal broker, Mickey J. Lindsay.
Earns two hours toward your license renewal, but not part of the Advanced Real Estate Practices course required by the Oregon Real Estate Agency before your first renewal. These Oregon First classes are more about the practical, every day realities of being a real estate agent.