Special FREE class for new agents, or used agents who want to brush up on the basics.
Topics vary, so check back closer to class time for specifics, but typical topics are:
- How to fill out a Sale Agreement
- How to fill out a Listing Contract
- How to negotiate repairs for your buyer
- How to figure out the right price for a home
- Under what circumstances might your buyer lose their earnest money deposit?
- How do you get business?
Taught by Oregon First’s President, Mickey J. Lindsay.
Earns two credit hours, but not part of the Advanced Real Estate Practices Class each new agent has to take before their first renewal. These Saturday classes are designed to prepare you for the real-life practice of helping buyers buy homes, and helping sellers sell homes.