Add to Calendar
Special FREE class for new agents, or used agents who want to brush up on the basics.
Taught by Oregon First’s President, Mickey J. Lindsay.
- Line 43: difference between Deed and Contract
- How to protect your buyer client from fixtures being taken at closing
- How to protect your seller client from claims by buyers that they were supposed to leave kitchen appliances
- Importance of getting clarification on media equipment
- The complications of making sure all contingent sources of funds are identified for your buyer client’s protection
- The different levels of pre-approval letters, making sure your seller client is protected
- What are the default financing contingencies and what happens when one of them fails?
- What are the default representations the buyer is making about where their money is coming from?
- The importance of getting the buyer’s property insurance lined up right away. Don’t wait.
Earns two continuing education credit hours.